Monday, May 25, 2015

New Blog from friend Thomas Prin, "Niassa Buffalo Project"

I met Thomas several years back when he came to Niassa to study the different herds of Cape Buffalo there. We became friends, worked and hunted together and share the same desire to see the Wildlife of Niassa flourish. Thomas is a very dedicated protector and researcher of the reserve. My thanks to all who live there sacrificing much in the support of such an Endangered, Grand, Chunk of Rare Earth.
http://niassabuffalo.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks on your marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it,
    you happen to be a great author. I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and may come back at some point.
    I want to encourage yourself to continue your great
    work, have a nice morning!

    ReplyDelete